Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My baby is 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so hard to believe this precious child is 5! Five years ago I was in labor on Labor Day, and got to give birth to the most amazing little girl.
I cannot figure out how we are already 5 years down the road.
My precious little girl. I love you Audrey Bears, you are the light in my life.
Never lose yourself in others, never stray from your dreams, you are worth more than you will EVER know.
I love you BooBears.


My wonderful family.

Next time I need to hold her hair back!

This is actually the second time we lite the candels. Bubba decided to blow them out first. It was so funny to us, but not to Aud.

Typical little brother!




I'm not sure who loved the Sleeping Beauty card more. It played music and the kids danced around the kitchen.

Audrey and her amazing Pap Paw. Our little DaviAnn Jr


Pap Paw and his boy. The only 2 men in our family.

1 comment:

Tatum said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Trav has grown so much since the last time I saw him. He looks like a big boy now.