Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Audrey's 1st day of Pre-K

I cannot believe that my little girl has started Pre-K.
She goes to the school by our house. We can walk to school on pretty days. I love her teacher and the school.
So does Audrey.
She is already bragging how she is the only one that stays on green all day. That is the highest conduct mark you can get.
I even have a friend that teaches across the hall, so I feel very comfortable about her being at school.
I was so nervous the first few days, but now we are in the swing of things I am doing ok.
This is big stuf to have to let your babies go off to such a big place, with people you do not know!





Bought to walk through the doors!

That child is so perfect! She saved me.


Audrey and her daddy.


Dad, this picture is for you. My dad took pictures of my and my sister on our first days of school.

I am going to try and keep every tradition my dad had with us. Thank you dad for all the memories.

No comments: