Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trav's 3rd Birthday!

This was the picture and caption. I first posted after Trav's birth. I cannot believe that my baby is 3!


I could not believe my eyes! This precious boy was mine.
To hold forever and never let go.
You are my heart Brother Bears!






The big boy wanted a Mickey Mouse birthday party. So Mrs. Wendee made him the most adorable Mickey Mouse outfit.




My angels!


He had no desire to take pictures for me.


Gosh I love them!

Daddy and his babies.






Audrey loves her Pap Paw!

Miss Brittany brought Royal. And Aunt Steph and Lys wouldn't miss the party.


Mrs. Angela watching the boys. See little Cade, in the green. I always call him my boyfriend. Travis always tells me NO HE IS NOT!


I wish you could see how hard he was laughing.

Ben and Jonathan being boys.




My perfect sis and dad!

He was mad because Daddy wouldn't let him light it.


Make a wish my love.


Can't get enough of this girl!








This is me thanking all of my friends and family for everything they do for my little man, aud and me. Do you think the kid cares what I am saying?

Wonder where he got it from LOL!


Our beautiful, wonderful Brittany!



Our Aunt Steph and Lys.



All the kids were so cute helping Aud and Trav open their big gifts.


Travis got a big boy bike (he has been riding my sister's old bike).


No comments: