Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ballet and Birthdays!

My little girl had her first dance recital. And it was on my birthday! It was so awesome seeing her up there. She did great and was so excited about all of it.
It was the best birthday present ever!




I got to go up on stage and take her flowers. She was so incredibly adorable.
They danced to a song from the Sound of Music.


Aunt Sarah and Audrey
She had such an audience. My parents and sister, Derik's mom and aunt, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Ronnie and the greatest cousin- Ryan.
Travis was so cute. It was really hard to keep him from screaming out Sissy when he saw her up there.



I wasn't quick enough to get Bubba giving Sissy a kiss.




I look horrible! I had been crying. It is so hard to believe that my babies are so grown up.


My babies with me on my birthday. They are all I need. As long as I have the 2 of you, I am the happiest woman on earth. I love you both so much you will NEVER know. You make me feel so special. Travis never stop telling me how much you love me. Audrey never stop being the lite of my life- you saved me.



My cousin (or now as I call her my twin cousin) and I have birthdays just days apart. Monica and I took her kids to Kemah. As usual I never stopped laughing. Her girls are so much fun. Monica- I cannot believe Lauren is 19! And the most beautiful thing I've seen.

Everyone thinks Mon and I look so much alike. They never believe we are just cousins.



Sweet Skylar.


I love you Mon. I thank God for you every day. Thank you for putting up with me!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a gorgeous ballerina you have on your hands. I think she has a future in it.